Dimensions:28 x 28 cm
The MEMO digital clock-calendar is ideal for people who cannot use a paper calendar. With just a glance and no help at all, they can orient themselves in space and time.
The MEMO clock-calendar was designed specifically for those suffering from problems with memory, specifically people living with Alzheimer’s, but it is also well-adapted for use in common living spaces, offices and waiting rooms. It is also suitable for people in the home who simply want to make life easier.
For the clock to work, it has to be at all time plugged in an electrical outlet.
– Dimensions: 11 x 11 inches
– Light-weight, it has a solid frame made of black plastic that provides excellent contrast with the wall
– The illuminated surface is made of non-glare acrylic
– The letters (¾” high) and numbers (1½” high) provide a contrasting red light that has been tested on people with Alzheimer disease
– The days and months are written without abbreviations for easy reading
– The clock-calendar can easily be programed in French, English and Spanish
– The time is posted in A.M. and P.M., the way that the elderly prefer to read the time
– Comes with a 100 V/240 V adapter. It also has a battery to ensure that the clock will go back to its setting once the electrical power is on again if there is an electical shortage or if it is unplugged.
Discuss it with families. It’s a gift that can make all the difference in the world!